Monday, June 22, 2009

Burkeshops - Photography Workshops

We are excited to launch Burkeshops - Photography Workshops. This is something I have wanted to do for a long time. I love to teach and am so encouraged by the number of aspiring photographers in this world, that want to create better images!

Next Monday, 6/29/2009 I am pleased to have Heather Lahtinen (http://weddingsbyheather.com) joining me for a One Day Workshop. Heather and I will be teaching about Equipment, Exposure, Composition, Lighting and Post-Processing. This will be an intimate workshop open to 6 participants. We are really looking forward to having you here and learning together. It is going to be a great day packed with tons of information! Our goal is to equip you with a great foundation, so you can move forward with confidence.

Click the image below and contact us if you are interested in attending.

No comments:

Post a Comment