Friday, May 29, 2009

Pancake Sessions with Justin and Mary

My good friends Justin and Mary Marantz do a series of posts on their blog called 'Pancake Session' where they answer the many questions they receive, publicly. Mary is a talented writer and has a huge heart to help others. Yes, Justin too! J&M are a wonderful couple and fantastic photographers. I learn something everytime I am around them. Check out their Pancake Posts and check back often.

PS - I had the pleasure of working with J&M last week on Block Island for an Engagement session. It was fantastic! Here is a snap that Mary grabbed of Justin and me in Action. I felt like Lloyd Christmas for sure! LOL.

3 comments:

  1. This looks like a scene from the movie Dumb & Dumber. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thank you friend!! What an awesome shout out!! Harry!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh, this is awesome! ha!

    ReplyDelete